Check Out Our Industry Insider Series on Trust and Transparency!
As part of our September Trust and Transparency event series, we hosted a range of Industry Insider sessions with some of our members. This is where leaders from Criteo, Facebook, Google, Integral Ad Science, OneTrust, PubMatic, Sourcepoint, and Xandr took us through a deep dive into key areas of and best practices for trust and transparency.
All of our events have been recorded and are available to access on-demand, so why not check out the sessions in your own time below:
Industry Insider with PubMatic – Rebuilding the Value Chain with Transparency at the Core
In this webinar, PubMatic examined the wider issue of transparency across the supply chain and discussed how we can continue to work together as an industry to generate progress towards achieving a better ecosystem.
Helen Mussard, Chief Marketing Officer, IAB Europe moderated the session and was joined by:
- Lisa Kalyuzhny, RVP, Advertiser Solutions, EMEA at PubMatic
- Mauritz Dahl, Senior Marketing Associate at Klarna
- Jo Holdaway, Chief Data & Marketing Officer, Independent Digital News and Media Ltd
Industry Insider with OneTrust – Web, Mobile, OTT & CTV: How to Make Consent an Asset, Not a Hurdle
In this session, Casey Hill, Product Management Organisation at OneTrust shares an understanding of how to incorporate consent and privacy strategies across web, mobile, OTT, and CTV applications, and best practices to help maximise consent rates.
Industry Insider with Sourcepoint – Responsible Media Through the Lens of Privacy
In this session, Sourcepoint led a roundtable with leaders in responsible media from throughout the ecosystem for a discussion of privacy. They discuss questions such as – How are companies reacting to new regulatory requirements? How can the industry make these changes sustainable? How do we shift the culture to go beyond the notion of binary compliance?
This session was moderated by Justin Pearse, Editor, New Digital Age who was joined by:
- Nial Ferguson, Managing Director, UK & IE, Sourcepoint
- Frances Hudson, Product Manager, Compliance Diagnostics, Sourcepoint
- Dora Michail-Clendinnen, Chief Strategy Officer, The Ozone Project
- Fern Potter, Global Chief Strategy Officer, Hybrid Theory
- Katie Eyton, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, Omnicom Media Group UK
Industry Insider with Criteo: The Responsible Use Of Addressable Media – Rethinking User Consent For The Open Web
In this session, together with their partners, Criteo discussed how to win users’ trust in the future of addressable media and shared some active initiatives that can make this a reality in 2022.
- Sofia Rabellino, Senior Vice President, Global Supply, Criteo
- Joshua Koran, Executive Vice-President Data & Policy
- Criteo Paulina Zyśk-Lisica, Director of Programmatic, Grupa Wirtualna Polska
Industry Insider With Xandr: How PREX, Delta Pronatura, BurdaForward And Xandr Partnered To Find More Transparency Within The Programmatic Ecosystem!
During this session Mattis Koch from PREX (Mediaplus), Jan-Henrik Scharlach and Christoph Platt from Xandr discussed the SCID solution, the opportunities it provides, and why advertisers should care about transparency.
Industry Insider With IAS: Mind The Gap: Addressing Programmatic Supply Chain Transparency
The meteoric growth of programmatic has captured the attention of digital power players. While supply chain optimisation can add complexity, advertisers still need to access the most relevant inventory to reach consumers. In a fragmented landscape where efficiency matters more than ever, how can partnerships make transparency a reality for programmatic buyers?
During this practical session, IAS and a panel of experts had an in-depth discussion about Supply Path Optimisation adoption and moving the market towards more transparency.
- Akshay Bhattacharjee, Product Manager, Programmatic, IAS
- Nick Welch, Programmatic Director Northern Europe, IAS
- Rebecca Ackers, Seller Lead, Magnite
- Ben Hancock, Global Head of Programmatic Trading, CNN International
- Layla Malki, Biddable Supply Director, Havas Media UK
Industry Insider with Facebook: Driving Change Through Transparency with Facebook
Facebook leaders and subject matter experts discuss the company’s commitment to transparency, and why it matters for the future of the industry.
The session opened with a keynote presentation from Facebook’s VP Northern Europe, Steve Hatch, who shared Facebook’s view for Trust & Transparency.
Helen Mussard, Chief Marketing Officer, IAB Europe then moderated a panel session with:
- Nick Baughan, Director of Agencies UK & Ireland, Facebook
- Nathan Naidoo, Director, Policy Programs and Government Outreach EMEA, Facebook
- Sarah Bakai, Marketing Manager, Brand Safety, Facebook