Brand Advertising Committee
The mission of IAB Europe’s Brand Advertising Committee is to drive brand investment into digital by providing Brand Advertisers with a reliable and trusted Brand Advertising Framework for the converging digital and traditional media environment. The Framework is composed of a set of initiatives designed to be compatible with global programmes.
Committee Focus for 2020
In 2020 the BAC will meet quarterly to provide the strategic direction for and oversee the work undertaken by the following Task Forces:
- Quality & Transparency Task Force - The Quality & Transparency Task Force aims to combat stakeholder quality and transparency concerns and address the challenges that the industry is facing in order to fuel consumer trust and brand investment in the digital advertising and marketing ecosystem.
- Channels & Formats Task Force - The Channels & Formats Task Force aims to increase awareness and drive investment by providing best practices and guidance in emerging and established digital advertising channels and formats.
- Effectiveness Measurement Task Force - The Effectiveness Measurement Task Force’s objective is to provide clarity and transparency on the digital advertising measurement landscape as well as highlight best practice. It will develop and maintain an Effectiveness Measurement Framework that provides a simplified industry-wide language and approach for effectiveness measurement terminology for digital marketing activities in Europe.
Committee Chair and Vice-Chair
- Chair: Clementina Piazza, Automation Lead, Spotify
- Vice-Chair: Karim Attia, BVDW / IAB Germany
Interested in joining the Brand Advertising Committee?
For more information on the Brand Advertising Committee please contact:
Marie-Clare Puffett (puffett [at] iabeurope.eu) and Helen Mussard (mussard [at] iabeurope.eu)