Join IAB Europe
Join the leading European-level association for the digital marketing and advertising ecosystem and shape the future of the industry!
IAB Europe represents national IABs, media, technology and marketing companies to lead political representation and industry collaboration to deliver frameworks, standards and industry programmes that enable the digital advertising business to thrive in the European market.
Our members span the entire digital advertising and marketing ecosystem from publishers and SSPs to agencies. This includes Adform, Google, Facebook, Xandr, RTL, The Trade Desk, Bloomberg, GroupM, Publicis, ProSieben, BBC Global News and many more! We also represent 27 national IABs across Europe such as The Bundesverband Digitale Wirtschaft (BVDW), IAB France, IAB UK, IAB Spain and IAB Poland.
A truly collaborative membership led organisation, IAB Europe is known for creating industry frameworks such as the Transparency & Consent Framework, bringing together industry leaders in pan-European events such as Interact and providing economic insight into the current state and future of our industry via our Economic Trends Forum.
Key reasons to join:
- Meet, network and create great working relationships with leaders from across Europe
- Strong participation from c-suite and Director level in all IAB Europe activities and committees
- Shape new industry definitions and education in areas such as Brand Safety, Connected TV, Audio, DOOH, Post-Cookie
- Raise your personal and company profile and position your company as a leader in the digital advertising ecosystem via our communication channels such as weekly newsletters (to 11k), events, blogs and thought leadership webinars.
- Speaking opportunities in our owned events such as the Virtual Programmatic Day and Interact and third-party events such as DMEXCO and Cannes
- Focused committees and task forces (from Programmatic Trading and Brand Advertising to Policy and Legal) so that all team members can participate
- Access a range of economic data and market forecasts on key channels and industry topics via our Economic Trends Forum
- One annual fee that enables you to participate in all committees, events and outputs with no additional costs
Don't just take our word for it...
Simon Baker, Head of Programmatic EMEA, Bloomberg Media Group
We joined IAB Europe due to the great work they have been doing around privacy and consent, measurement standardisation and education and learning. By being a part of IAB Europe we are able to influence this work in order to drive forward the future of our industry.
David Goddard, Senior Director, Business Development, EMEA, DoubleVerify
The industry is becoming increasingly complex, so stakeholders (advertisers, ad tech firms, agencies and publishers) are looking to IAB Europe as a beacon for guidance. Corporate members have the opportunity to participate in the committees, lend their knowledge and expertise to white papers and learn from industry leaders about an array of topics that are challenging the ecosystem. All this is invaluable knowledge that they can take back into their respective organisations. Corporate members also receive brand exposure as part of white papers, blogs, videos or events they participate in.
Lisa Kalyuzhny, Senior Director, Advertiser Solutions EMEA, PubMatic
Being a part of IAB Europe allows myself and PubMatic to be at the forefront of the complex and ever-evolving industry conversations. The membership allows us to stay on top of the latest regulatory affairs and public policy initiatives that promote self-regulation, best practice and industry standards. As a proactive member, we actively help shape initiatives to create positive change within digital advertising and support all research initiatives.
Ben Geach, Senior Director, Global Product Strategy, Oracle Data Cloud
Collaborating with IAB Europe enables us to have a voice within the industry and challenge the issues that we face. IAB Europe provides a great platform for this in both education, white papers and resources to enable us to face those challenges head on.
Tom Fryett, Head of Programmatic Development, Omnicom Media Group
IAB Europe does a lot of great work to educate and enable all stakeholders across the industry to then have open and honest conversations with one another on a level playing field.
Paul Nasse, MD Northern Europe, Integral Ad Science
We are proud members of IAB Europe as the initiatives are some of the best in terms of industry collaboration. IAB Europe plays a big part in developing standards, educational resources and driving the advertising industry forward.