Programmatic Trading Committee
The Programmatic Trading Committee is a multi-stakeholder group which aims to increase understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and the impact it is having on digital advertising and influence industry initiatives to improve the ecosystem.
Committee focus for 2021
- Industry Guidance and Education – the committee is working on a series of white papers, blogs and videos on key industry topics such as post-cookie advertising, supply path optimisation and AI / machine learning.
- Research – The committee will continue to produce insightful research reports to increase understanding of the programmatic trading market in Europe including the sixth wave of the industry benchmark survey, Attitudes to Programmatic Advertising and the European Programmatic Ad Spend study to understand the investment trends
- Trust and Transparency – The committee is committed to enhancing trust and transparency in the programmatic advertising supply chain. In order to do this it will continue to update the IAB Europe Supply Chain Transparency Guide which provides questions for each stakeholder category to ask of their partners at different stages of the supply chain.
Committee Chair and Vice-Chair
- Chair: David Goddard, Senior Business Development Director, DoubleVerify
- Vice-Chair: Jörg Vogelsang, BVDW & Consultant and Owner 101con
Interested in joining the Programmatic Trading Committee?
For more information on the Programmatic Trading Committee please contact:
Lauren Wakefield (wakefield [at] iabeurope.eu) and Helen Mussard (mussard [at] iabeurope.eu)