The Research Committee provides strategic insight to drive digital advertising investment by overseeing and inputting to all of IAB Europe’s research activities and formulating an annual research plan.
IAB Europe’s research efforts aim to:
- Undertaking benchmarking and shared pan-European studies and surveys including the AdEx Benchmark report and partner reports
- Prove the value of digital advertising techniques which may be under threat of adverse legislation
- Provide insight and education to the market via studies; consumer attitude studies, media consumption studies and best practice libraries
- Work across all IAB Europe Committees and Task Forces to maintain best practice in all research surveys, projects and outputs
- Showcase case studies from members highlighting the strength of the medium across various brand KPIs
- Attitudes to Programmatic Report
- Provided measurement expertise on Brand Advertising and Programmatic Trading projects, ie the eCommerce Guide
- Developing research plans with the new Sustainability Standards Committee and the Retail Media Working Group
Committee Chair and Vice-Chair:
- Chair: Mike Mulholland, Partner, Measurement and Reporting, Mindshare Worldwide
- Vice-Chair: Gilles Giudicelli, IAB France & Global Head of Research, IMAX (Marketing), Criteo
Committee meets on a monthly basis.
Interested in joining the Research Committee?
For more information on the Research Committee please contact:
Marie-Clare Puffett (puffett [at] iabeurope.eu)