The Research Committee provides strategic insight to drive digital advertising investment by overseeing and inputting to all of IAB Europe’s research activities and formulating an annual research plan.
IAB Europe’s research efforts aim to:
- Prove the value and growth of the online industry across Europe via undertaking benchmarking and shared pan-European studies and surveys including the AdEx Benchmark report and partner reports
- Prove the value of digital advertising techniques which may be under threat of adverse legislation
- Provide insight and education to the market via studies gaining the opinions of the industry on specific topics, consumer attitude studies, media consumption studies and best practice libraries
- Work across all IAB Europe Committees and Task Forces to maintain best practice in all research surveys, projects and outputs
- Showcase case studies from members highlighting the strength of the medium across various brand KPIs
Committee focus for 2020
- Centre for Research Excellence and Consultation – Committee members are positioned as research ‘experts’ within the industry through the development of thought-leadership content, blogs, webinars etc.
- Value of Digital Advertising – Prove the value and growth of the digital advertising industry via the annual flagship AdEx Benchmark study – the definitive guide to the state of the European online advertising market.
- Insight, Survey and Good Practice Sharing – Understand the research needs and priorities of the industry to share and deliver relevant insight and education using our research reports, member and industry research reports such as our Attitudes to Programmatic Advertising study
Committee Chair and Vice-Chair
- Chair: Mike Mulholland, Partner, Measurement and Reporting, Mindshare Worldwide
- Vice-Chair: Pawel Kolenda, Research Director, IAB Poland
Interested in joining the Research Committee?
For more information on the Research Committee please contact:
Marie-Clare Puffett (puffett [at] iabeurope.eu) and Helen Mussard (mussard [at] iabeurope.eu)