IAB Europe’s Members Elect A New Board of Directors
Brussels, Belgium, 18th June, 2021: IAB Europe is delighted to announce that a new Board of Directors has been appointed. The new Board of Directors were elected by IAB Europe members during the Annual General Meeting for a two-year mandate. The meeting, held virtually, took place on 16th June 2021.
IAB Europe’s new Board is composed of ten Corporate members and ten National IAB Members, which ensures a multi-stakeholder representation in leadership, including Publishers, Agencies and Ad Tech companies. IAB Europe – whose mission is to lead political representation and promote industry collaboration across Europe– is pleased to share the list of the newly elected Board members as follows, who have pledged to drive this mission forward:
Corporate Board Members
- Neil Bowman, VP Advertising Technology – BBC Global News
- Bethan Crockett, Trainee Solicitor – GroupM
- IIeana Falticeni, General Counsel – Quantcast
- Alex Hole, VP – Samsung Ads
- Thomas Mendrina, Senior Director, Central Europe – Xandr
- Rhys Noelke, SVP Tech & Data, Bertelsmann – RTL Group
- Michael Sandblicher, SVP Platforms & Reach – ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- Carolin Wehrhahn, Head of Brussels Office Public Affairs – Axel Springer
- Stephen Wing, SVP, Head of EMEA – Magnite
- Stuart Wilkinson, International Digital Business Director – Kantar
National IABs Board Members
- Thomas Duhr, VP– Bundesverband Digitale Wirtschaft (BVDW) e.V.
- Tim Geenen, Board Member – VIA Netherlands
- Reyes Justribo, General Manager – IAB Spain
- Mahmut Kurşun, Board Member – IAB Turkey
- Luis Marinho Falcão, Director of Operations – IAB Portugal
- Suzanne McElligot, CEO – IAB Ireland
- Nicolas Rieul, President – IAB France
- Jon Mew, CEO – IAB UK
- Włodzimierz Schmidt, CEO & Board Chairman – IAB Poland
- Allan Sorensen, EU Policy Officer – Danske Medier / COO – IAB Denmark
The new Board will oversee IAB Europe’s 2021-2022 workplan. The plan is built around three core areas: policy advocacy & regulation; frameworks & codes of conduct; and industry programmes.
Townsend Feehan, CEO at IAB Europe said: “The next 12 months will bring a lot of change to the Digital advertising ecosystem. We are entering a new era void of third-party cookies, and bound to new policy regulations which may deeply impact how the open internet is sustained and funded. The board will play a pivotal role in enabling IAB Europe to successfully steer its members and stakeholders forward, advocating for a sustainable and open internet for all. The team and I look forward to working with the board and welcome their support and experiences to lead our industry forward over the next two years’.
- Townsend Feehan, CEO, IAB Europe – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helen Mussard, CMO, IAB Europe – email@example.com