We’re looking forward to seeing you in Milan for Interact 2018 on the 23-24 May 2018.
Digital is accepted as a disruptive force. But what happens when the digital landscape itself faces radical change? How are Europe’s leaders preparing their people and their businesses? The importance of digital advertising to business growth will only increase. This year IAB Europe’s Interact brings you stakeholders who will share their vision of the industry in 2018 and beyond.
We invite you to take advantage of the Early Bird Offer
! The regular Early Bird Pass costs 525 EUR
(excl. 22% VAT) and the Early Bird Pass with the Gala Dinner costs 650 EUR
(excl. 22% VAT). Early Bird passes are only available until 31 March. To be sure you are across all the big issues, Book your pass now
- The offer for the Early Bird Pass with Gala dinner is limited.
- The offer for the Early Bird Pass including the Gala dinner is limited.
- The offer for the Gala dinner only Pass is limited.
- Coffee and Lunch will be offered to all Early Bird Pass holders.
- By entering one of our awards competitions you can receive a further 30% discount on the Interact ticket price, find out more about the MIXX Awards Europe and IAB Europe Research Awards here. The offer to Awards entrants is limited.
Confirmed spreakers include:
- Rob Norman, Advisor and former Chief Digital Officer, GroupM
- Amelia Torode, Futurologist
- Franck Sineau, Head of Media, Richemont
- Giovanni Buttarelli, European Data Protection Supervisor, European Commission
- Dora Michail, Managing Director, The Telegraph Digital
- Carsten Schwecke, Chief Digital Officer, Media Impact GmbH & Co. KG
- Anthony Hitching, Digital Advertising Operations Director, Financial Times
- Erol Foyern, Founder & CEO, ProgRox
- John Montgomery, VP Brand Safety, GroupM
- Daniel Knapp, Senior Director, Media & Advertising, IHS Markit
- Neil Bowman, VP, Advertising Technology at BBC Worldwide
- Steve Lok, Martech Thought Leader, The Economist
- Ciaran O’Kane, Chief Executive Office, ExchangeWire
- Rob Beeler, Founder, Beeler.Tech
- Constantine Kamaras, Chairman, IAB Europe
This year, IAB Europe will also make a €5 donation to the Worldwide Fund for Nature (WWF) for every delegate attending Interact 2018.