Interact Online – First Speaker Lineup Announced with Free Registration To Attend
IAB Europe’s Flagship Event Interact is going virtual…
Given the current circumstances regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, IAB Europe took the decision to postpone its flagship annual event, Interact, until 2021, and is instead hosting a virtual event on 3rd June – Interact Online!
This free-to-attend virtual conference will allow the digital advertising and marketing industry to interact online! It’s never been more important to come together to help support, build and sustain our innovative industry. Expert speakers include senior executives from Coca-Cola, Zalando, Google, ProSieben, RTL, GroupM and OMD.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Barbara Sala, CEE Strategic Connection & Media Director, Coca Cola
- Daniel Bischoff, Chief Marketing Operations Officer, RTL Ad Connect
- Andreas Antrup, VP Advertising, Zalando
- Stevan Randjelovic, Director, Brand Safety and Digital Risk, GroupM
- Daniel Knapp, Chief Economist, IAB Europe
- Stefan Hanloser, Vice President Data Protection Law & Policy, ProSieben
- Mark Howe, Managing Director EMEA Agencies, Google
- Sascha Dolling, Managing Partner Data Driven Marketing OMD Hamburg GmbH
- Anita Caras, Sales Insights Director EMEA, Verizon Media
Join Brands, Publishers, Tech Companies and More…
The virtual event will kick off with IAB Europe’s Chief Economist Daniel Knapp presenting the AdEx Benchmark study – the definitive guide to advertising expenditure in Europe.
Within the 2.5 hour virtual event, Interact Online will then feature a series of panel discussions and keynote speeches to discuss the accelerated change we are witnessing in our ecosystem, impacting investment, roles and responsibilities across our value chain. The event speakers from brands, agencies, publishers and tech companies will also address the impact that COVID-19 is having on our industry.
All guests will have the opportunity to Interact online through Q&As and polls during the event.