E-commerce Berlin Expo 2022: The Agenda for the Day
The E-commerce Berlin Expo is just a few weeks away, and we’re getting excited! This year’s expo is going to be bigger and better than ever, with tons of great speakers and exhibitors. If you’re planning on attending, make sure to check out the agenda for the day. The jam-packed schedule of events will teach you everything you need to know about E-commerce!
About E-commerce Berlin Expo
The E-commerce Berlin Expo is the leading trade fair for the digital economy. It is the meeting place for decision-makers and innovators from the DACH market. They come to learn about the latest trends and technologies in online retail, network with other industry leaders, and find new partners.
This event is the perfect platform for showcasing your products and services to a highly qualified audience and getting potential new opportunities.
The next E-commerce Berlin Expo will take place on May 5th at STATION-Berlin. This year’s expo will be bigger and better than ever, with a range of great speakers and exhibitors. If you’re interested in learning more about e-commerce, this is the event to attend.
Check E-commerce Berlin Expo Agenda
The one thing you will notice about this agenda is that it is full; there are a lot of different sessions and exhibitors to visit, so make sure you come prepared! The focus will be on the latest trends, actionable case studies, and developments concerning technology and innovations.
E-commerce Berlin Expo 2022 Agenda Overview
Here’s an overview of what you can expect from E-commerce Berlin Expo this year:
- Technology & Innovation shaping the Future of Ecommerce – explore how technology is changing the e-commerce landscape and dive into topics like AI, chatbots, personalization, and more.
- Omnichannel & Multichannel Strategies in Ecommerce – speakers will focus on how to create a cohesive omnichannel or multichannel strategy for your business. They will also discuss topics like last-mile delivery, cross-channel management, and more.
- Marketplaces & Platforms – unpacking the role of marketplaces and platforms in ee-commerce by discussing topics like how to choose the right platform, developing a marketplace strategy, and more.
- New Retail Technologies – the latest retail technologies that are changing the way businesses operate. Let’s talk about in-store technologies, mobile commerce, and more.
Would you like to delve deeper into any of these topics? Register now to watch this speech live – Get your ticket at https://ecommerceberlin.com/visit
You won’t want to miss it!
Selected speakers at E-commerce Berlin Expo 2022
An amazing lineup of speakers awaits! Among the brands that will be presenting are: Checkout.com, Hubspot, Amazon, Wish, IKEA, Pipedrive, Moebel24, Henkel, Douglas, MediaMarktSaturn, NBB, KaDeWe, TUI, Vodafone, Zalando, or Shopware.
Here are just a few of the notable presentations and names you can expect to see:
- Cengiz Duelger, Sky Deutschland – “Experimentation@Sky – Test, Learn & Optimisation”
- Philipp C. Engelmann, KaDeWe – How to digitize a luxury department store in lightspeed
- Chiara Fraune, Douglas – “From Beauty retailer to One-Stop Shopping Platform for beauty & health”
- Matthias Genz, MediaMarktSaturn – “Der “E”mployees Faktor im E-Commerce”
- Ben Harmanus, Hubspot – The takeaways from extreme sports – and how it helps me to be a better marketer
- Jörg Heinemann, Otto – “Live Shopping – Teleshopping 2.0 or ecommerce revolution?”
- Claus-Peter Heinrich, heycar – “Autokauf per Mausklick: Wie man durch Customer Experience Management Vertrauen schafft”
- Sakina Hitzemann, WISH– Personalized product feeds & expansion in new territories
- Fabian Nösing, notebooksbilliger.de – “Long time no see: Wie NBB mit langen Sales Zyklen umgehen?”
- Carolin Wais, Plug and Play – “Metaverse and its implications for eCommerce”
Check the full agenda right here
More to be announced soon! Stay tuned for updates on the website – and register today so you have it penciled in your calendar.
See you at the E-commerce Berlin Expo 2022
This is just a small taste of what they have in store for you this year. There are plenty of other great sessions and exhibitors, so make sure to check out the website for more information. You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity to learn from the best in the business.
The EBE2022 is free to attend. Visitors can register for a ticket here.
Find out more about the E-commerce Berlin Expo 2022.
The E-Commerce Berlin Expo will be taking place for the sixth time on the 5th of May, 2022, at Station Berlin. Doors will open at 10 AM, and EBE2022 is expected to welcome more than 10,000 visitors. The annual fair has become a leading e-commerce event in Berlin with representatives from Google, Facebook, YouTube, Zalando, Otto Groupm, Amazon and Alibaba Group as past participants. Learn more at https://ecommerceberlin.com
For further questions, reach out to email@example.com