Want To Join The IAB Europe Team? New Position – Marketing and Industry Programmes Coordinator
IAB Europe is the European-level association for the digital marketing and advertising ecosystem. Through its membership of national IABs and media, technology and marketing companies, its mission is to lead political representation and promote industry collaboration to deliver frameworks, standards and industry programmes that enable business to thrive in the European market.
The Marketing & Industry Programmes Coordinator will be responsible for assisting IAB Europe’s marketing department in coordinating all of its marketing efforts to members and the wider digital advertising and marketing community. This will involve assisting the team with their daily activities, whether that is checking copy, managing the website and social engagement, creating a new campaign or event, email marketing, researching trends, or preparing reports. This is a full time role and will be for a 9 month contract.
The Marketing & Industry Programmes coordinator will also be responsible for coordinating IAB Europe’s industry facing committees focused on programmatic trading, brand advertising and research including all related outputs, events and marketing activities. This will include collaborating with industry stakeholders – from platforms, publishers, agencies and advertising technology companies – on industry initiatives to support the growth and development of digital marketing and advertising in Europe.
Reporting to the Marketing & industry Programmes Director, key responsibilities include:
Marketing and Communications:
- Marketing and communications planning and execution including content writing for the weekly newsletter and dedicated monthly newsletters
- Social media engagement – updating the social media team with latest content and communications to promote through appropriate channels
- Stakeholder management – working closely with a wide range of industry stakeholders to promote outputs through newsletters, forums and events
- Update of website – Ensuring the website is up to date with latest member and association information. Working with the team, creating content for the blog and knowledge hub
- Event planning and execution – including agenda development, contacting and confirming speakers, speaker briefings and follow-up communications
- Creative coordination – Working with the external creative agency, managing the timetable of creative outputs such as social graphics, communication graphics and committee guides.
- Management and use of digital marketing tools such as virtual event platforms, wordpress, mailchimp and google analytics
- Coordination of multi-stakeholder committees, task forces and projects including agenda setting, minute writing and ensuring action items are completed
- Keeping members profiles updated on the website
- Working with members to ensure the right people are represented on the committees and taskforces
- Coordinating membership meetings with the team
Additional experience / skills:
The ideal candidate will have previous work experience in a similar role for a minimum of 1 year. Attention to detail, excellent command of the English language, and strong organisational skills will be beneficial in this position. A good knowledge of digital marketing tools such as mailchimp, wordpress, zoom etc is desirable with preferably 1-2 years’ of B2B marketing experience.
The job will be based in the UK, with remote working. There will be occasional travel to Brussels and other European cities.
Interested applicants should send a copy of their CV and a cover letter to Helen Mussard, CMO, IAB Europe – firstname.lastname@example.org
The position will start in October. The contract length is 9 months.