That’s a Wrap! Check out the Highlights and Recordings from the H2 2022 Virtual CTV Event
On 25th October, IAB Europe hosted the H2 2022 Virtual CTV Event, and with almost 300 people in attendance, it was a huge success!
Featuring a series of panel discussions and market deep dives from IAB Europe member companies, the event unpacked key topics from what to expect from CTV in 2023 and Programmatic CTV in Europe to CTV and Consent.
In this post, you will find an overview of each of the sessions covered, as well as video recordings for you to view in your own time. Enjoy!
Panel Discussion with Audience Q&A: What Can We Expect From CTV in 2023?
We are now entering a new Advanced TV universe characterised by new digital-like capabilities offered by the TV ecosystem. The rise of connected devices exacerbates the fusion of formerly distinct media, distribution and business models by bringing digitally native video to the big screen in the living room. How will these advances shape the CTV ecosystem over the next 12-18 months?
Will Jones, VP Partnerships, MediaMath moderated this session and was joined by:
- Austin Scott, Head of Video Market Development, Xandr
- Jaidev Kakar, Director of Advertiser Solutions for CTV and OTT, EMEA, PubMatic
- Chris Kleinschmidt, Head of EU Platform Sales, Samsung Ads
- Helen Quaid, Product Director, Finecast
Panel Discussion with Audience Q&A: Programmatic CTV in Europe
There has been great interest from broadcasters and buyers alike in finding new ways to enable more programmatic execution of advanced TV. The panel discussed the current capability of programmatic and CTV, shared best practices, and discussed how this unique ecosystem will continue to evolve in Europe.
Sarah Botherway, Director, Partner Development, Index Exchange moderated this session and was joined by:
- Gregor Fellner, Business Development Director, DACH, Rakuten Advertising
- Sarah Gaudszun, Director, Platform Business, Springserve
- Nilesh Dhawale, Director of Product, CTV, Verve Group
Keynote Presentation: Latest Measurement Standards and Initiatives for CTV
- Oliver Von Wersch, Partner, nxt statists & Consulting for IAB Tech Lab
Panel Discussion with Audience Q&A: Consent and CTV
How do you balance opportunity and responsibility in CTV? This panel discussed how consent is collected in the CTV environment, shared best practices and challenges that still need to be overcome. They looked at what the demise of the third-party cookie will mean for CTV and how the Transparency & Consent Framework (TCF) works for the CTV industry.
Paul Gubbins, VP, CTV Strategy, Publica moderated this panel and was joined by:
- Bally Lotay, Senior Solution Engineer, OneTrust
- Josephine Fenwicke, Director of Client Services, UK/IE, SourcePoint
- Christian Carlsson, Head of Solutions and Platform at LiveRamp