IAB Europe Webinar Recording: The IAB Europe Transparency & Consent Framework – A complete overview
The IAB Europe Transparency & Consent Framework is an open-source, not-for-profit industry standard that helps all parties in the digital advertising chain ensure that they comply with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation and ePrivacy Directive when processing personal data or accessing and/or storing information on a user’s device, such as cookies, advertising identifiers, device identifiers and other tracking technologies.
With this webinar on 25 September, IAB Europe offered a complete overview of the Transparency & Consent Framework to date including a deep dive into:
- Policy Documentations
- Technical Specifications
- Practical Implementations
- Townsend Feehan, CEO, IAB Europe
- Matthias Matthiesen, Director – Public Policy & Privacy, IAB Europe
- Julia Shullman, VP, Chief Privacy Counsel, AppNexux
- Jennifer Derke, Director of Product Programmatic, IAB Tech Lab
- Somer Simpson, Head of Product and Growth, Quantcast
- Pooja Kapoor, Head of GDPR & Data Trust Initiatives
- Christer Ljones, Head of Product advertising strategy, Schibsted Media
- Jonas Dobravolskas, Product Director, AdForm
- Stevan Randjelovic, Brand Safety Manager, EMEA, GroupM
Watch the webinar recording here.