TCF v2.0 In Practice (Part 3) – Webinar for Publishers (Recording)
IAB Europe, in partnership with IAB Tech Lab, announced on 21 August 2019 the launch of the second iteration of Transparency and Consent Framework (TCF) v2.0. Over the last year, vendors and CMPs have been working hard to update their tech stacks, to ensure they comply with the new technical specifications, protocols and policy documents by 15th August 2020, the switchover date for TCF v2.0.
TCF v2.0 Real-life CMP Implementations
Following on from May’s TCF v2.0 In Practice (Part 1) webinar, and June’s Part 2 webinar, our final instalment (Part 3) live streamed on 22nd July and was dedicated to publishers looking to successfully switch over to TCF v2.0 in the coming months.
TCF v2.0 Validated CMPs Sirdata, iubenda and Sourcepoint use real-life examples of TCF v2.0 implementations to show publishers how they can bring GDPR compliance in the digital advertising industry to the next level. The webinar was followed by an audience Q&A to help answer any technical and policy questions publishers may still have about TCF v2.0.
Watch the recording here.
- TCF v2.0 Introduction – Ninon Vagner, Privacy & Compliance Manager, IAB Europe (5 mins)
- TCF v2.0 CMP compliance and enforcement – Patrick Verdon, Technical Director, IAB Europe (5 mins)
- TCF v2.0 CMP case study and best practices (please see below for full details on what is covered):
- Sirdata (10 mins) Thomas Lay, Product Engineer, Sirdata
- iubenda (10 mins) – Andrea Giannangelo, Head of Product, iubenda.
- Sourcepoint (10 mins) – Michael Krauss, VP of Product, Sourcepoint
- Q&A (20 mins)
Each CMP presented..
TCF v2.0 Transition
- How they managed the transition from TCF v1 to TCF v2.0 technically and from the point of view of the TCF v2.0 policies
- Key take always and top tips for a successful transition
CMP v2.0 UI
- How did they decide on the look and feel of the User Interface
- UI best practices – what should be included
- User testing and feedback – Recommended approach
TCF v2.0 Compliance
- What were their take-aways from TCF compliance process
- How they have deployed and will deploy their product globally