IAB Europe’s Guide to CTV Targeting and Measurement
This Guide follows IAB Europe’s Guide to Connected TV (CTV), Guide to the Programmatic CTV Opportunity in Europe, and the Guide to Brand Safety in CTV to address an industry ask to delve deeper into this channel, to explore the targeting and measurement options and best practices for CTV.
It has been developed by members of IAB Europe’s Channels & Formats Task Force to provide an overview of the targeting and measurement capabilities currently available, as well as to share key considerations for the buy-side. Given that this channel is evolving so quickly, it also dives into what the future holds for measurement and targeting in this space.
Thank you to the following people who contributed to the Guide:
- Jessica Trainor, Vice President, Ad Platform Partnerships, Comscore
- Kristanne Roberts, Product Management Director, Kantar
- Stuart Wilkinson, International Digital Business Development Director, Media Division, Kantar
- Graeme Lynch, VP Demand EMEA, Magnite
- Annika Geiger, Account Director, Magnite
- Will Jones, VP, Partnerships, MediaMath
- Maria Shcheglakova, Marketing Director EMEA, PubMatic
- Hitesh Bhatt, Director, Publisher Development, CTV, PubMatic
- Lizzie Wiltshire, Head of Client Solutions, Samsung Ads Europe
- Sarah Lewis, Global Director CTV, ShowHeroes Group