IAB Europe Guide to Connected TV
IAB Europe has launched this buyer’s guide to Connected TV Guide to help planners and buyers of media, across both linear and digital backgrounds, navigate the opportunities that this new living room platform creates for marketers.
This guide has been developed by experts from IAB Europe’s Channels & Formats Taskforce (a part of the Brand Advertising Committee) for buyers and aims to bring clarity to the often confusing advanced TV market and align all industry players on clear and concise pan-European definitions. It also looks at the overall European CTV landscape providing local market data with some key considerations and best practices to ensure that CTV environments are being optimised.
Thank you to the following people who contributed to the Guide:
- Inajat Hudajarov, Account Director, Advertising Solutions, Dynata
- James Grant, Head of Global Product Development, Finecast
- Emmanuel Josserand, Brand, Agency and Industry Relations, FreeWheel
- Mira Vaurula, Head of Business Development, IAB Finland
- Jacques Cazin, IAB France Board member and CEO, Adways
- Giordano Buttazzo, Ad Tech Manager, IAB Italy
- Małgorzata Walendziewska, Special Programs Manager, IAB Poland
- Chris Russell, Strategic Partner Development Director, Index Exchange
- Jade Grant, Solutions Consultant, IPONWEB
- Kristanne Roberts, Global Development Director, Kantar
- Graeme Lynch, VP Demand EMEA, SpotX
- Selma Ali, Insights Director EMEA, Verizon Media