IAB Europe Transitioning To A Post Third-Party Cookie Era Webinar Recording
2020 kicked off with one of the most fundamental technology advances our industry has seen in many years, the announcement that third-party cookies were to be depleted. There is a lot of debate around how the ‘post-cookie era’ will affect future business models in the digital advertising industry and what alternative solutions are being developed. Fortunately, IAB Europe has published a Guide to provide an overview of the factors that have contributed to this evolution, how the absence of third-party cookies will affect the execution of digital advertising campaigns and an overview of the alternative solutions being developed.
In this webinar on 9th June, we provided some more information about the Guide followed by a panel of experts on the evolution of digital advertising in a post third-party cookie era.
Watch the recording here.
- Moderator: David Goddard, Chair, IAB Europe Programmatic Trading Committee and Senior Business Development Director EMEA, DoubleVerify
- Ben Hancock, Global Head of Programmatic Trading, CNN
- Sara Vincent, Senior Director, Strategic Partner Development, Index Exchange
- Miles Pritchard, Managing Partner – Data Management Solutions, OMD EMEA
- Ben Geach, Senior Director, Global Product Strategy, Oracle Data Cloud