TCF v2.0 In Practice (Part 2) – Webinar for Publishers (Recording)
IAB Europe, in partnership with IAB Tech Lab, announced on 21 August 2019 the launch of the second iteration of Transparency and Consent Framework (TCF) v2.0. Over the last year, vendors and CMPs have been working hard to update their tech stacks, to ensure they comply with the new technical specifications, protocols and policy documents by 15th August 2020, the switchover date for TCF v2.0.
TCF v2.0 Real-life CMP Implementations
Following on from May’s TCF v2.0 In Practice (Part 1) webinar, this webinar is dedicated to publishers looking to successfully switch over to TCF v2.0 in the coming months. TCF v2.0 Validated CMPs Ogury, Didmoni and LiveRamp use real-life examples of TCF v2.0 implementations to show publishers how they can bring GDPR compliance in the digital advertising industry to the next level. The webinar was followed by an audience Q&A to help answer any technical and policy questions publishers may still have about TCF v2.0.
Watch the recording here.
- Filip Sedefov, Legal Director – IAB Europe
- Patrick Verdon, Technical Director – IAB Europe
- Nandi Gurprasad, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Ogury
- Robin Bonduelle, VP Product, Ogury
- Romain Gauthier, Founder, Didomi
- Gergana Kirovska, Head of Growth, Privacy & Consumer Experiences, LiveRamp
- TCF v2.0 Introduction – Filip Sedefov, IAB Europe
- TCF v2.0 CMP compliance and enforcement – Patrick Verdon, IAB Europe
- TCF v2.0 CMP case study and best practices