New Strategic Report from Novatiq – Digital Identity Verification for a Privacy-first World
Novatiq has just published a detailed report that outlines a new approach for online identity verification to overcome the challenges of the newly anonymised web. The report, ‘Digital Identity Verification for a Privacy-first World’, explains why this new approach offers a compelling solution to the challenges facing the advertising industry today.
By creating a service in partnership with telco operators around the world, Novatiq can identify users more accurately, more securely, and more cost-effectively, wherever they are in the digital sphere, thereby gaining a 360-degree view of users.
This helps the entire advertising ecosystem by supporting:
- Open web addressability – advertisers reach scaled audiences and deliver the right real-time messages to the right people at the right time
- Availability of high-quality, free content for consumers
- Level playing field for all publishers – activate data and recognise all site visitors, including ghost users, thereby improving monetisation opportunities
- Global privacy requirements – IDs and audiences compliant with all privacy regulations
- Better user experience – increased consumer control and privacy and more relevant advertising
- Reduced ad fraud – telco-verified audience safeguard clients against bot fraud and brand safety issues
Novatiq’s white paper is a must-read for anyone looking to make the most of this new opportunity and can be downloaded for free from their company website here.
If you want to find out more about how Novatiq uses telco customer intelligence to support publishers and advertisers, then check out the two short videos below: