IAB Europe Guide to the Post Third-Party Cookie Era
This Guide has been developed by experts from IAB Europe’s Programmatic Trading Committee (PTC) to prepare brands, agencies, publishers and tech intermediaries for the much-anticipated post third-party cookie advertising ecosystem.
The Guide, available below as an e-book or PDF, helps to answer to the following questions:
- What factors have contributed to the depletion of the third-party cookie?
- How will the depletion of third-party cookies impact stakeholders and the wider industry including proprietary platforms?
- How will the absence of third-party cookies affect the execution of digital advertising campaigns?
- What solutions currently exist to replace the usage of third-party cookies?
- What industry solutions are currently being developed and by whom?
- How can I get involved in contributing to the different solutions?
Thank you to the following people who contributed to the Guide:
- Alex Berger, Senior Marketing Director, Buy-Side Products, Adform
- Emily Roberts, Programmatic Trading Manager EMEA, BBC Global News
- Ben Hancock, Global Head of Programmatic Trading, CNN International
- Ian Maxwell, Converge Digital representing IAB Ireland
- David Goddard, Chair, IAB Europe Programmatic Trading Committee and Senior Director, Business Development, DoubleVerify
- Ross Webster, Managing Director, Europe, Foursquare
- Jordan Mitchell, SVP, Head of Consumer Privacy, Identity and Data, IAB Tech Lab
- Sara Vincent, Senior Director, Strategic Partner Development, Index Exchange
- Kristanne Roberts, Global Development Director, Insights Division, Kantar
- Miles Pritchard, Managing Director – Data Management Solutions, OMD
- Gokberk Ertunc, Programmatic Manager, OMD Turkey / IAB Turkey
- Ben Geach, Senior Director, Global Product Strategy, Oracle Data Cloud
- Laine Rosa, Product Manager, Outbrain
- Maria Shcheglakova, Marketing Director EMEA, PubMatic
- Garrett McGrath, Vice President, Product Management, Rubicon Project
- Alwin Viereck, Head of Programmatic, Ad Technology & Product, United Internet Media
- Gabrielle Le Toux , Senior Marketing Manager, Xandr
- Szymon Pruszyński, Head of Growth, Yieldbird