IAB Europe Digital Bootcamp
The world has changed drastically over the last 10 to 12 months. Organisations are having to adjust and change their workforce, placing more focus than ever on digitising processes and organisations. For digital media and advertising professionals, an understanding of the landscape and core competencies needed to advance within the industry will play a critical role in retaining jobs or retraining for new opportunities. This is why IAB Europe is launching a new Digital Bootcamp to offer independent and trusted training to boost the digital workforce across Europe.
Module 4: 6th April at 10:15 CET. SOLD OUT
Module 5: 4th May at 10:15 CET.
Module 6: 18th May at 10:15 CET.
Module 7: 1st June at 10:15 CET.
Module 8: 15th June at 10:15 CET.
Module 9: 29th June at 10:15 CET.
Boost Your Digital Skills in 2021
IAB Europe’s Digital Bootcamp is suitable for a range of skill levels and is designed to help delegates upskill or retrain for a new digital role. Led by IAB Europe’s Chief Economist Daniel Knapp and IAB Europe’s Programmatic Advisor and Partnerships Director at SeenThis, Andrew Hayward-Wright, delegates will have the opportunity to learn from the industry’s market and programmatic leaders as they embark on their 2021 digital transformation. With no-nonsense explanations, unbiased views and critical thinking applications, these are must-attend courses to boost your confidence, skills and job opportunities.
Who should attend?
- People who are interested in either transitioning into digital advertising or a marketing job.
- People who have recently found themselves impacted by the current job climate and in need of a refresher on market practice.
- People looking to boost their digital skills to advance in their current roles.
Delegates should have backgrounds in sales or operations from entry level through to management.
What will I take away from the course?
Course delegates can expect to be armed with enough know-how to start to confidently approach digital advertising or marketing jobs that they previously wouldn’t have thought to approach.
What’s the course structure?
- The Digital Bootcamp is broken up into stand-alone modules, so delegates can pick and choose which parts to enroll in.
- However, if you are new to digital advertising and marketing, or want a proper refresher, it is recommended to follow through the parts in order from 1 to 10. Each module is 1.5hrs long including 1 hour for the lecture and 30 minutes for a live Q&A session. Each module has a maximum of 20 delegates per session and will be repeated if the demand is sufficient, with a minimum of 12 participants registered to the module.
What’s the price?
Each IAB Europe Bootcamp Module costs 195 EUR per person, non refundable.
Book all 10 modules and pay 1560 EURO per person.
Did you know, members can access 20% off? So far, the following National IABs have registered to offer their members a discount. If you are a member of IAB Europe or any of the below mentioned National IABs, please contact email@example.com for your unique discount code.
- IAB Italy
- IAB Nederland
- IAB Romania
- IAB Spain
- IAB Greece
- IAB Ireland
Who are the trainers?
The trainers of the IAB Europe Bootcamp Programme are: