IAB Serbia is a trade association established with the aim to promote and work on development of the local digital and interactive market.
IAB Serbia is fully committed to constant development and growth of Serbian digital and interactive market by providing education, market transparency and communicating IAB Europe’s values on the local level.
Becoming the most respectable objective authority for all digital and interactive matters in Serbian market.
The main goals of IAB Serbia are:
- Developing digital advertising market by providing high quality education to the parties involved
- Promoting digital industry and getting the public introduced with its possibilities and benefits
- Increasing online ad spend within the total media spend in Serbia
- Defining and proposing online advertising and measurement standards
- Dealing with and helping resolve industry-related issues imposed by the members
- Conducting the relevant market measurements in collaboration with third parties Enabling market transparency by publishing relevant data
- Introducing the relevant data from the local market into AdEx report
- Proposing and suggesting the code of professional and ethical conduct within digital and interactive advertising industry
- Communicating and promoting the global IAB values on the local level.
The Association is open for membership and everyone who is involved in interactive industry in Serbia is welcome to join. This includes but is not limited to: web publishers, media buying agencies, adverting agencies, web solutions agencies and studios, technology companies, digital advertisers etc.
IAB Serbia is strongly supported by the companies who are the top-level contributors to the local digital market directly benefiting from and recognizing the value of having a local online advertising trade association.
The founding members of IAB Serbia are as follows:
WEB SOLUTIONS AGENCIES
Executive Director: Nenad Milić (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Project and Coordination Manager: Una Barišić (email@example.com)
Assembly President: Igor Žeželj (CEO of Adria Media Group and Wireless Media)
Phone: +38 1 11 2629 922