Headline Event: The Great Debate – Trust and Transparency in Digital Advertising
Tuesday 28th September – 12:00 to 14.00 CET – Register Here!
In our headline event, the great debate, we will address best practices, current initiatives and will do a deep dive into the latest policy and legal regulations to drive trust and transparency in our industry. Through a series of panel discussions, industry experts will share their views on what’s being done and what else needs to be done. The full line up of speakers will be announced soon!
12:00 – Tackling disinformation in the industry
IAB Europe’s Chief Economist, Daniel Knapp, will lead the conversation on what disinformation is, how it is grown, and what can be done by the industry to curb the spread and will be joined by:
- David Goddard, Vice President of Busienss Development, DoubleVerify
- Diana Romero, Manager, Digital Standards & Partnerships, RoW, Publicis Media
- Justin Adler-Swanberg, Director, Marketplace Quality, MediaMath
- Greg Mroczkowski, Director, Public Policy, IAB Europe
12.25 – Tackling Brand Safety and suitability for emerging channels – Gaming, CTV, and Audio
Following on from IAB Europe’s work around educating stakeholders on best practices for brand safety and suitability in emerging channels, this panel will delve deeper with practical case studies and examples of what can be done to keep brands relevant and safe.
This panel will be moderated by Tina Lakhani, Head of AdTech, IAB UK, who will be joined by:
- Bahar Bozdogan, Product Marketing Lead (Meaurement), TikTok
- Craig Ziegler, SCP Product, Integral Ad Science
- Dave Burton, Senior Director EMEA, Head of Product, Samsung Ads Europe
- Stevan Randjelovic, Drector, Brand Safety and Digital Risk, GroupM EMEA
12:50 – The Digital Service Act
This panel of industry policy experts will discuss the latest status of the DSA.
13:15 – Supply Chain Transparency Panel
If the digital advertising industry is to increase investment from the buy-side and to continue to benefit consumers through personal, timely and relevant content, then maintaining transparency is critical. This panel will discuss the latest initiatives to help maintain such transparency.
This panel will be moderated by Daniel Knapp, Cheif Economist, IAB Europe who will be joined by:
- Lisa Kalyuzhny, RVP Advertiser Solutions, PubMatic
- Frances Hudson, Product Manager, Sourcepoint
- Danny Clayman, VP & MD Northern Europe, Xandr
- Fabien Couasnon, Director, Programmatic Partnerships EMEA, Taboola
13.45 – New Standards
Presentation by IAB Europe’s Tech Director, Alexandre Nderagakura and Pierre Gauthier, IAB France ExCo and Head of International on new standards to drive trust and transparency in our industry and the SCID initiative.
This event is free for all industry stakeholders attend. Register Here!