Headline Event: The Great Debate – Trust and Transparency in Digital Advertising
Tuesday 28th September – 12:00 to 14.00 CET – Register Here!
In our headline event, the great debate, we will address best practices, current initiatives and will do a deep dive into the latest policy and legal regulations to drive trust and transparency in our industry. Through a series of panel discussions, industry experts will share their views on what’s being done and what else needs to be done. See below for the full agenda!
12:00 – Tackling Disinformation in the Industry
IAB Europe’s Chief Economist, Daniel Knapp, will lead the conversation on what disinformation is, how it is grown, and what can be done by the industry to curb the spread and will be joined by:
- Alberto Rabbachin – Deputy Head of Unit I.4: Media Convergence & Social Media; Directorate I – Media Policy; DG CONNECT- The Directorate‑General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology; European Commission
- David Goddard, Vice President of Busienss Development, DoubleVerify
- Cecilia Vanoletti, Team Lead Customer Success, Integral Ad Science
- Justin Adler-Swanberg, Director, Marketplace Quality, MediaMath
- Greg Mroczkowski, Director, Public Policy, IAB Europe
12.30 – Tackling Brand Safety and Suitability for Emerging Channels – Gaming, CTV, and Audio
Following on from IAB Europe’s work around educating stakeholders on best practices for brand safety and suitability in emerging channels, this panel will delve deeper with practical case studies and examples of what can be done to keep brands relevant and safe.
This panel will be moderated by Tina Lakhani, Head of AdTech, IAB UK, who will be joined by:
- Bahar Bozdogan, Product Marketing Lead (Meaurement), TikTok
- Craig Ziegler, SVP Product, Integral Ad Science
- Dave Burton, Senior Director EMEA, Head of Product, Samsung Ads Europe
- Stevan Randjelovic, Drector, Brand Safety and Digital Risk, GroupM EMEA
12:55 – Understanding the Digital Services Act (DSA)
A panel of industry association leaders from advertising and beyond will discuss the latest status of the DSA, detailing what it means to them and the stakeholders they represent including start ups, SMEs and Entrepreneurs.
This panel will be moderated by Townsend Feehan, CEO, IAB Europe, who will be joined by:
- Konrad Shek, Director of Policy Research, Advertising Information Group
- Benedikt Blomeyer, Director EU Policy, Allied for Startups
- Agata Boutanos – The Director of ZPP Brussels Office, European Enterprise Alliance
13:25 – Supply Chain Transparency
If the digital advertising industry is to increase investment from the buy-side and to continue to benefit consumers through personal, timely and relevant content, then maintaining transparency is critical. This panel will discuss the latest initiatives to help maintain such transparency.
This panel will be moderated by Daniel Knapp, Cheif Economist, IAB Europe who will be joined by:
- Lisa Kalyuzhny, RVP Advertiser Solutions, PubMatic
- Frances Hudson, Product Manager, Sourcepoint
- Danny Clayman, VP & MD Northern Europe, Xandr
- Fabien Couasnon, Director, Programmatic Partnerships EMEA, Taboola
13.55 – New Standards
Presentation by IAB Europe’s Technical Director, Alexandre Nderagakura and Pierre Gauthier (IAB France Executive Committee member and Commercial Director at Channel Factory) on new standards to drive trust and transparency in our industry including the SCID initiative.
This event is free for all industry stakeholders attend. Register Here!