Industry Insider with Sourcepoint: Responsible Media Through the Lens of Privacy
22nd Septemeber | 12:00 CET – Register here!
Join Sourcepoint for a roundtable with leaders in responsible media from throughout the ecosystem for a discussion of privacy.
In this session, they will discuss questions such as – How are companies reacting to new regulatory requirements? How can the industry make these changes sustainable? How do we shift the culture to go beyond the notion of binary compliance?
Moderated by Justin Pearse, Editor, New Digital Age who will be joined by:
- Nial Ferguson, Managing Director, UK & IE, Sourcepoint
- Frances Hudson, Product Manager, Compliance Diagnostics, Sourcepoint
- Dora Michail-Clendinnen, Chief Strategy Officer, The Ozone Project
- Fern Potter, Global Chief Strategy Officer, Hybrid Theory
- Katie Eyton, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, Omnicom Media Group UK