Industry Guide to Supply Path Optimisation (SPO)
Following on from the release of IAB Europe’s Industry Guide to SPO, which was written by industry experts from across the supply chain, this webinar will provide an overview on what SPO is, how it works and how you can start or harness your SPO strategy. It will also introduce Demand Path Optimisation (DPO) for publishers. It’s a must attend session to truly understand the benefits of SPO for improving transparency, trust and efficiencies.
The panel will be made up of contributors to the guide. They will discuss the most interesting findings from the guide, as well as address the technicalities of supply path optimisation and whether it has delivered on its promise to streamline buying via programmatic platforms. Co-authors of the Guide will then take a look at the publisher perspective of this matter addressing demand path optimisation (DPO) mechanisms along with its key challenges and global best practices.
The webinar will conclude with an audience Q&A for any additional SPO or DPO best practices and guidance.
It will take place on Tuesday 13th October at 4pm CET.
Industry Guide to SPO Panel
- David Goddard, Senior Director, Business Development, EMEA, DoubleVerify & Chair of IAB Europe’s Programmatic Trading Committee
- Lisa Kalyuzhny, Senior Director, Advertiser Solutions, PubMatic
- Sylwia Sajewska , Buyer Lead in Central Europe, Magnite
- Simon Baker, Head of Programmatic EMEA, Bloomberg Media
- Richard Nicolson, Head of Global Marketplace Development, EMEA, Index Exchange
- Mark Bausinger, Director, Publisher Business Development, DoubleVerify