Wednesday, July 15 | Recognised programming scheduled from 9:00 AEST - 17:00 PDT.
One Registration. 25 hours of content. Register here!
In a time of unprecedented disruption, the future of addressable advertising remains uncertain. Imagine the possibilities if we come together to build a stronger, more sustainable, addressable advertising ecosystem.
This inaugural global festival of ideas and solutions will bring together industry leaders, experts, thinkers, and dreamers from around the world to discuss this pressing issue and debate the various paths to success.
Global industry leaders speaking at Envision: What’s Next for Addressability, include:
- Sandro Catanzaro, Head of Publisher Ad Services Strategy, Roku
- Nadalie Dias,Chief Strategy Officer, m/Six
- Ravi Kandikonda, SVP, Integrated Marketing, Zillow
- Arun Kumar, Global Chief Data and Marketing Technology Officer, IPG & CEO, Kinesso
- Peter Naylor, VP of Sales, Americas, Snap Inc.
- Janelle Stalker, SVP, 360 Strategy, Publicis MediaAshley Swartz, CEO, Furious Group
- Andrea Di Fonzo, CEO, Zenith Italy Srl
- Gabrielle Heyman, Head of Global Ad Sales, Zynga
- Greg Hoffman, Global Brand Leader and Founder of Modern Arena
- Jo Holdaway, Chief Data & Marketing Officer, Independent Digital News & Media Ltd
- Gemma Spence, Chief Commerce Officer, PHD Worldwide
- Duncan Wardle, Former Head of Innovation and Creativity at Walt Disney Company
- Yun Yip, Managing Director APAC, HYP
- Suzie Cardwell, General Manager, Data & Ad Product News Corp Australia
- Adam Ferrier, Founder & Consumer Psychologist, Thinkerbell
- Mark Frain, CEO, Foxtel Media
- Chan Liu, General Manager, Global Internet Business, Xiaomi
- Eugene Lee, Regional Marketing Director (Asia), McDonald’s
- Brent Smart, Chief Marketing Officer, IAG
- Gai Le Roy, CEO, IAB Australia
Click here to register for the event and view the agenda.