20th November 9:00 CET - Register here!
In a world impacted by unprecedented health, economic, and social crises, what is to become of the foundations for the digital marketing of tomorrow? And for what future?
The transformations that have been initiated for a few months at the heart of the industry herald a profound upheaval in the digital advertising market. The first steps towards a new digital age that jostles established regulatory codes and technical standards, and reinvents the relationships between all players.
Hosted by IAB France and IAB Tech Lab, join the best French and global digital marketing experts at this new AdTech Summit as they share their vision and discuss the challenges of tomorrow.
IAB Europe’s Chief Economist, Daniel Knapp will join the following speakers:
- Claire Leost, Directrice Générale, CMI France
- Louis Dreyfus, Président du Directoire, Groupe Le Monde
- Pierre Louette, PDG, Groupe Les Echos
- Claire Morlon, Head of Media Buying, Air France
- Stéphanie Sabourin, Audience & Content Distribution Strategy Europe, Disneyland Paris
- Sarah de Henau, Responsable RP, Influence & Social Média, Philips
- Carole Juge-llewellyn, CEO & Founder, Joone
- Dennis Buchheim, President, IAB Tech Lab
- Jarrod Dicker, Entrepreneurial technology & media Executive, Washington Post
- Mark Howe, Managing Director, EMEA agencies, Google
- Vihan Sharma, Managing Director Europe, Liveramp
- Sophie Poncin, Directrice, Orange Advertising France
- Adrien Masson, Head of Agencies & Programmatic Sales, Amazon Adverstising
- Bastien Faletto, Director Sales Southern Europe & Benelux, 1plusX
- Léa Elui, l’influenceuse française la plus suivie sur TikTok