IAB Europe Virtual Programmatic Day
19th November, 12.00-14.30 CET – Register here!
The Virtual Programmatic Day (VPD) brings together industry experts and thought-leaders to explore the latest trends, drivers and barriers impacting programmatic trading in Europe. This is a live event with panel discussions and audience Q&As for a fully interactive and engaging experience. With over 1500 people attending the H1 event, make sure you are a part of 2020’s biggest virtual programmatic event!
12.oopm – Welcome – David Goddard, Sr. Director of Business Development, DoubleVerify & Chair of IAB Europe’s Programmatic Trading Committee
12.05pm – The European Programmatic Advertising Landscape – Keynote presentation on The Attitudes to Programmatic Survey and Programmatic Ad Spend Report. Presented by:
- Daniel Knapp – Chief Economist, IAB Europe
- David Goddard – Sr. Director of Business Development, DoubleVerify
12.20pm – Panel Discussion with Audience Q&A: The European Programmatic Advertising Landscape. The panel will discuss the opportunities, barriers and trends within Programmatic advertising.
Moderated by David Goddard, Sr. Director of Business Development, DoubleVerify, with the following panellists:
- Edward Wale – Managing Director, EMEA at SpotX
- Emily Roberts – BBC Global News
- Danny Clayman – VP & Managing Director, Northern Europe, Xandr
- Nicola Bevan – Managing Director Operations, Xaxis EMEA
- Vincent Tessier – Brand & Agency Lead EMEA, MoPub (Twitter)
12.45pm – Panel Discussion with Audience Q&A: Programmatic Advertising Beyond Third-Party Cookies – The panel will explore the status of the different solutions and industry initiatives to ensure our industry can continue to deliver privacy-first relevant ad experiences.
Moderated by Sara Vincent, Senior Director, Strategic Partner Development, Index Exchange, with the following panellists:
- Akshay Bhattacharjee – Programmatic Solutions Specialist for the Nordics & CEE Region, IAS
- Ben Hancock – Global Head of Programmatic Trading, CNN International
- Jakob Bak – Co-founder, Chief Technical Officer, Adform
- Viktor Zawadzki – General Manager EMEA and APAC, MediaMath
- Tom Kershaw – Chief Technology Officer, Magnite
13.10pm – Panel Discussion with Audience Q&A: TCF v2.0 – The panel will discuss the latest version of the Transparency & Consent Framework (TCF) v2.0, market adoption and future developments.
Moderated by Townsend Feehan, CEO, IAB Europe, with the following panellists:
- Stephanie Hanson – Offering Manager, OneTrust
- Alex Cone – Senior Director, Product Management, IAB Tech Lab
- Thomas Mendrina, Senior Director Publisher, Xandr
13.30pm – Panel Discussion with Audience Q&A: SSP Data Best Practices – The panel will discuss data management best practices for SSPs to increase transparency, trust and solve unnecessary trading and information sharing complexities within the ecosystem.
Moderated by Daniel Knapp, Chief Economist, IAB Europe, with the following panellists:
- Mark Bausinger – Director, Publisher Business Development, DoubleVerify
- Izabela Widawska – Senior Ad Ops Analyst, Yieldbird
- Shane Shevlin – SVP Strategic Development, IPONWEB
- Jacqueline Boakye – Regional VP, Customer Success EMEA, PubMatic
13.55pm – Panel Discussion with Audience Q&A: Delivering Powerful Creatives with Programmatic Advertising – The panel will discuss how in a world where advertisers are fighting for consumer’s attention, innovation, technology and data delivered programmatically can help to power creatives that resonate with audiences.
Moderated by Lisa Kalyuzhny, Senior Director, Advertiser Solutions, PubMatic, with the following panellists:
- Johnny Won – Global Ad Tech Director, MediaCom
- Cecile Blanc – Senior Director, Global Solutions and Innovation, Xaxis
- Anne Bouttier – Automation Manager, EMEA, Spotify
- Benjamin Masse – Managing Director, Market Development and Strategy, Triton Digital
- Kelly Davidson – Director, Global Partnerships, Microsoft
14.20pm – Event summary and close
#ElevateYourGame with a trusted partner for mobile. Brands trust MoPub, a Twitter company, to help them connect with audiences where they’re spending their time: in mobile apps. MoPub operates the leading mobile in-app exchange, programmatically connecting buyers to in-app inventory around the globe. Publishers use MoPub as their inventory management platform, giving MoPub transparency and access to their inventory in a 100% SDK-direct manner. Founded in 2010 and focused exclusively on mobile apps since day one, MoPub is a trusted leader in the in-app space.
OneTrust PreferenceChoice™ enables marketers and publishers to drive transparent user experiences, build trust, and comply with 100s of global data privacy regulations, including the CCPA, TCPA, CASL, and GDPR. With PreferenceChoice, organizations can implement a privacy first, customer centric approach to marketing and sales activities, collect user consent and preferences across channels, domains, and devices, scan for website and mobile app tracking technologies, automate consumer rights requests, and centralize consent and preferences data for easy consumption across martech systems.