IAB Europe Event – Transitioning to a Post Third-Party Cookie Era
23rd February 4 pm CET – Register for free here!
2020 kicked off with one of the most fundamental technology advances our industry has seen in many years, the announcement that third-party cookies were to be depleted. One year on and there is still much debate around how the ‘post-cookie era’ will affect future business models in the digital advertising industry and what alternative solutions are being developed.
Fortunately, IAB Europe released a ‘Guide to the Post Third-Party Cookie Era’ in May 2020, to provide a level-setting background into the use of digital advertising cookies, the contributing factors to their depletion, and an overview of the alternative solutions that were available. As solutions have evolved, this guide has now been updated to provide the most up to date guidance on market alternatives to third-party cookies.
In this webinar, we will provide information about the updated Guide and will introduce a panel of experts, who will discuss the evolution of digital advertising in a post third-party cookie era.
- David Goddard, Senior Director, Business Development, EMEA & Chair of IAB Europe’s Programmatic Trading Committee
- Carlotta Zorzi, Global Brand Partnerships, Oracle Data Cloud
- Jamie Penkethman, Senior Director, Product Marketing, MediaMath
- Richard Nicolson, Head of EMEA Marketplace Development, Index Exchange
- Jakob Bak, Co-Founder & Director, Adform
- Garrett McGrath, VP Product Management, Magnite