IAB Europe Digital Audio Day
The Digital Audio Day will bring together the shapers, creators and noise makers of digital audio advertising! Through a series of panel discussions and keynote speeches, you will be able to learn about this new digital channel which is captivating both consumers and brands. The event will be live streamed to encourage audience participation through polls and Q&A sessions.
Register here to secure your free place! 22nd October, 12.00-14.00 CET
The event will kick off with a deep dive presentation of the audio market from IAB Europe’s Chief Economist Daniel Knapp. Audio experts from companies including Spotify, Magnite, BBC and Xaxis will then discuss and debate the landscape, highlighting the key challenges and opportunities for this emerging channel. Please see below for the full line up..
Time zone CET
12pm – Welcome
12.05pm – Deep dive into the Audio Market – Keynote by IAB Europe’s Chief Economist Daniel Knapp
12.20pm – Digital Audio Landscape – Panel Discussion
- Moderated by Clementina Piazza, Automation Lead UK, for Spotify and Chair of IAB Europe’s Brand Advertising Committee, joined by..
- Daniel Knapp, Chief Economist, IAB Europe
- Nina Harvey – Global Head of Audio and DOOH, Business Development, Magnite
- Adam Bowie, Commercial Business Development Manager, BBC World Service
12.45pm – The Audio Opportunity for Publishers – Keynote by Chiara Ferraris – GTM EMEA Sellside, Google
13.00pm – The Future of Audio Is Now – Fireside Chat with Rakesh Patel, Spotify + Amy Butterworth, Media Manager, Tesco
13.15pm – The Future of Audio – Innovations and Creativity – Panel Discussion
- Moderated by Rob Timony, Business Director, Audio X, joined by..
- Artur Semionov – Head of Product & Innovation, EMEA, Xaxis
- Moomal Shaikh – Senior Product Manager, Oracle Data Cloud
- Elsa Kalervo – Digital Audio Manager, Bauer Media
13.45pm – Audio Measurement – Keynote by Mike Midden, Director, Product Management, IAB Tech Lab
Register here to secure your free place!