Digital Privacy Experience Summit
One Trust is hosting The Digital Privacy Experience Summit!
The expanding regulatory environment, evolving data and technology landscape, and increase in consumer awareness around data are impacting brands around the world. How can brands and publishers use privacy as an essential element of consumer trust, and drive responsible privacy practices that power great experiences?
The Digital Privacy Experience Summit brings together privacy, marketing, and technology teams to discuss the complex challenges businesses are facing in 2022, and how they are turning trust into a competitive advantage. This free virtual event will include workshops with industry leaders, fireside chats, and in-person networking receptions in New York City, San Francisco, Atlanta, and London (scroll down for venue details). You will learn:
- The regulatory and technology changes companies are facing in 2022
- How companies can thrive in a “cookieless world” and why businesses still need to follow consent requirements
- Best practices for building a powerful strategy that focuses on first-party data capture and activation
- How to honor consumer choices throughout the consumer journey across domains and devices
- How privacy, data management, and marketing teams can collaborate to design user-centric, privacy-first experiences