Module 1 – The Digital Landscape (Entry-Level)
This module provides an introduction to the fundamentals of digital advertising. It is focused on helping those interested in becoming sales or operational digital executives and those wanting a refresher on key topics. It provides a comprehensive overview of the market landscape and the digital advertising ecosystem, explains key terms and concepts, and how digital advertising works including targeting, channels and formats, as well as relevant metrics.
- Digital advertising market overview
- Market landscape key players and their roles
- Key terms and concepts
- How it works: the mechanics of digital advertising
- The value of digital channels in the media mix
- Metrics that matter: quantifying the right things
- The campaign triangle (delivery / performance / cost)
- What’s next in digital advertising: from audio to connected TV
We can organise custom trainings for your team(s). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.