Virtual Programmatic Day – H2 2021
Thursday, November 11th | 12:00 CET – Register here to secure your free space!
The Virtual Programmatic Day (VPD) brings together industry experts and thought-leaders to explore the latest trends, drivers, and barriers impacting programmatic trading in Europe. This is the largest virtual event in the programmatic industry, with global leaders and experts coming together for a series of panel discussions and audience Q&As in a fully interactive and engaging experience.
Topics on the agenda include what the programmatic advertising landscape in Europe looks like today, the latest developments as we transition into a post third-party cookie era, what The TCF in a Post Third-Party Cookie World, Programmatic Creativity, and all the buzzwords and big themes you need to know as we move into 2022.
Stay tuned for confirmed speakers!
Event Agenda (CET)
12:00 – Welcome
12:05 – 12:20 – The European Programmatic Advertising Landscape – Keynote Presentation on the Attiudes to Programmatic Advertising Report and Programmatic Ad Spend Report, Presented by:
- Daniel Knapp – Chief Economist, IAB Europe
- David Goddard – Vice President of Business Development, DoubleVerify
12:20 – 12:50 – Panel Discussion with Audience Q&A: The European Programmatic Advertising Landscape – Latest findings
The panel will discuss the opportunities, barriers and trends within Programmatic advertising.
Moderated by Lisa Kalyuzhny, RVP, Advertiser Solutions, EMEA, PubMatic with the following panelists:
- Hannah O’Neill – VP Agency Partnerships, Amobee
- Wayne Tassie – Lead Sales Director, EMEA, DoubleVerify
- Alex McGibbon, Vice President, Client Solutions, Xaxis
- Menno Ovaa, Digital Sales Director, DACH, Nordics and Benelux, RTL AdCon
12:50 – 13:20 – Panel Discussion with Audience Q&A: Post Third-Party Cookie World – Are We Still on Track?
The panel will explore the status of the different solutions and industry initiatives being worked on to ensure our industry is on track to deliver privacy-first ad experiences.
Moderated by Andrew Hayward-Wright, Partnerships Director, SeenThis and Programmatic Advisor, IAB Europe with the following panelists:
- Nick Welch – Programmatic Director, Northern Europe, Integral Ad Science (IAS)
- Zachary Faruque – Offering Manager, OneTrust
- Hilary Umeh – Senior Director, Business Development, The Trade Desk
- Sophie Toth – Programmatic & Ad Tech Lead, EuroNews
13:20 – 13:50 – Panel Discussion with Audience Q&A: The TCF in a Post Third-Party Cookie World
This panel will explore how the TCF will work with new privacy addressability solutions, and will explore what consent will look like in the post third-party cookie era.
Moderated by Thomas Mendria, VP Publisher, Central Europe, Head of External Relations EMEA with the following panelists:
- Fiona Campbell-Webster – Chief Privacy Officer, MediaMath
- Jacques Edeling – Programmatic Group Director, Starcom
- Elena Turtureanu, Senior Compliance Counsel, Adform
13:50 – 14:20 – Fireside Chat: Programmatic Creativity
In a world where advertisers are fighting for consumer’s attention, how can technology and data delivered via programmatic help to power creatives that resonate with audiences. What new innovations are helping advertisers to deliver their creatives more effectively?
Moderated by Emanuela Recalcati, Director Creative Solutions and Supply, EMEA, Xaxis with the following panelists:
- Amanda Cohrs, Senior Consultant – Global Programmatic Advertising, ShowHeroes Group
- Clare Ritchie, Global Head of Programmatic, MediaCom
- Vytautas Paukstys, Founder, Eskimi
14:20 – 14:55 – Panel Discussion with Audience Q&A – Tackling 2022 buzzwords – the big themes coming up
This panel will explore the big industry buzzwords we need to be familiar with and the themes that we should be focusing on as we enter 2022 and beyond.
Moderated by Sara Vincent – Senior Director, Strategic Partner Development, Index Exchange with the following panelists:
- Filippo Gramigna – CEO, Audiencerate
- Krzysztof Lis – Partnerships & Consultancy Expert, Yieldbird
- Amina Begum – Director Solutions Consulting, Xandr
- Charlotte Havard – Customer Success Manager, Scibids
14:55 – 15:00 – Thanks & Close
A big thank you to our event partner OneTrust