IAB Europe Event: TCF v2.0 in Practice – Webinar for Publishers.
In the run up to the switchover deadline of 15th August 2020, IAB Europe is hosting a series of webinars dedicated to publishers looking to successfully switch over to TCF v2.0 in the coming months. In this webinar, TCF v2.0 Validated CMPs will be used as real-life examples of TCF v2.0 implementations and we will show you how to bring GDPR compliance in the digital advertising industry to the next level. The webinar will be followed by a Q&A to help answer any technical and policy questions publishers may still have about TCF v2.0.
Date & Time: 4pm CET, Tuesday 23rd June – Register here
- TCF v2.0 Introduction – Filip Sedefov, IAB Europe (5 mins)
- TCF v2.0 CMP compliance and enforcement – Patrick Verdon, IAB Europe (5 mins)
- TCF v2.0 CMP case study and best practices (please see below for full details on what will be covered):
- Ogury (10 mins)
- Didomi (10 mins)
- LiveRamp (10 mins)
- Q&A (20 mins)
Each CMP will present..
TCF v2.0 Transition
- How they managed the transition from TCF v1 to TCF v2.0 technically and from the point of view of the TCF v2.0 policies
- Key take always and top tips for a successful transition
CMP v2.0 UI
- How did they decide on the look and feel of the User Interface
- UI best practices – what should be included
- User testing and feedback – Recommended approach
TCF v2.0 Compliance
- What were their take-aways from TCF compliance process
- How they have deployed and will deploy their product globally
Interested publishers and website operators, should register here.