Industry Event – PubMatic Virtual PubAcademy EMEA: Identity & Audience Addressability in a Post – Cookie World
With Apple Safari and Google Chrome changes afoot, the third-party cookie and identity landscape is shifting. What’s more, a new awareness is altering views around content and advertising adjacency. How should advertisers and publishers prepare to meet the challenges these dynamics create? What are the best ways to engage target audiences in a compliant and brand-safe way?
The upcoming PubAcademy features a great line-up of industry leaders, moderated by PubMatic’s CRO EMEA, Emma Newman, to discuss these questions on addressability and more. From the buy-side to the sell-side, the guests will share their best practices and take audience questions in a compelling, fast-paced session. In a time when ROI and monetisation matter more than ever, the PubAcademy audience will get solid strategies for engaging consumers in a post-cookie world.
- Emma Newman, CRO EMEA at PubMatic
- Ben Humphry, Technical Lead, Post Third-Party Cookie Task Force, IAB Europe
- Dominic Joseph, CEO & Co-Founder, Captify
- Liz Rutgersson, SVP Head of Media and Planning – Europe, Merkle
- Joanna Burton, Chief Strategy Officer, ID5