Industry Event – Findings from DV’s 2021 Global Insights Report with DoubleVerify
August 3rd | 14:00 CET / 13:00 BST – Register here!
Since 2015, DV’s Global Insights Report (GIR) has provided advertisers with in-depth market-by-market analysis from North America, LATAM, EMEA and APAC to help inform digital advertising strategies. This webinar will review findings from DV’s 2021 GIR and feature speakers from GroupM and IAB Europe to discuss how they’re able to leverage insights and metrics from the report to inform their digital advertising campaigns.
The webinar will uncover the state of brand suitability, fraud, viewability, and performance from more than a trillion impressions in 80 markets across more than 2,100 brands. It will also highlight significant global trends and regional findings on key metrics and engage the panel in a robust discussion on significant learnings advertisers can act upon to drive media quality and performance.
2021 global findings include:
- 104% increase in mobile web impression volume
- 87% increase in CTV impression volume
- Overall fraud is down 30%, but fraudsters are finding crafty ways to target mobile app video and CTV
- 49% decrease in brand suitability violation rate for advertisers who have adopted DV Video Filtering
- Quality on programmatic buys now matches that of publisher buys
- Daniel Knapp, Chief Economist, IAB Europe
- Stevan Randjeovic. Director, Brand Safety and Digital Risk, GroupM EMEA
- Mark Zagorski, Chief Executive Officer, DoubleVerify
- Collette Spagnolo, Senior Director, Marketing Analysis, DoubleVerify