IAB Europe Virtual CTV Event – H1 2021
Thursday 29th April | 12:00 CET – Register here to secure your free space!
The Virtual CTV Event is a series of panel discussions and market deep dives to explore this emerging and exciting digital advertising channel. With such a fragmented CTV landscape across Europe, this is a must-attend event to truly understand the opportunities and challenges of the ecosystem.
Topics on the agenda include the programmatic opportunity for CTV, user consent and privacy within CTV, and market developments and differences across Europe.
Time Zone CET
12:00 – Welcome
12:05 – 12:15 – The CTV Landscape: Keynote by IAB Europe’s Chief Economist Daniel Knapp
Daniel Knapp will present an overview of recent research undertaken by the industry to better understand adoption, consumer habits, and future trends.
12:15 – 12:50 – Panel Discussion: CTV Definitions, Developments and Differences across Europe
Following on from Daniel’s presentation, the panel will discuss the latest developments helping to shape the CTV landscape. They will begin by discussing the differences between OTT and CTV, followed by insights on buying habits and trends across the different European markets.
Finally, the panel will ask what needs to happen to pull together a very fragmented landscape and increase scale.
Moderated by Louise Dixon, Strategic Partner Lead for the Broadcast & Entertainment Partnerships team, Google, with the following panelists:
- Julie Selman, MD UK & Nordics, Magnite
- Hitesh Bhatt, Director, Publisher Development, CTV, EMEA, PubMatic
- Diana Romero, Digital Standards and Partnerships, Publicis Media
- Jana Gokalp, VP International New Business & Partnerships Development, MediaMath
12:50 – 13:25 – Panel Discussion: The Programmatic Opportunity for CTV
The panel will provide a European-level overview of the CTV programmatic supply chain and the programmatic buying options currently available to advertisers. The panel will share step by step ‘best practices’ on planning and operating a CTV campaign programmatically, discussing targeting, brand safety, and ad fraud.
Moderated by Jaden Grant, EMEA Client Services, IPONWEB with the following panelists:
- Mia Sari, Manager, Solutions Consulting, Xandr
- Stefan Beckmann, Commercial Lead, Northern Europe, Freewheel
- Gregor Fellner, Director Business Development, Rakuten Advertising
- Jens Pöppelmann, Co-Managing Director, d-force
13:25 – 14:00 – Panel Discussion: Measurement and ROI
How can success be measured for a CTV campaign? What KPIs exist and what’s the typical ROI? This panel of experts will share best practices and their ideas on how the industry can move forward to better measure campaign success.
Moderated by Paul Goode, SVP Strategic Partnerships, Comscore with the following panelists:
- Graeme Lynch, VP Demand, EMEA, SpotX
- Dan White, Group Director, EMEA, DoubleVerify
- Kristanne Roberts, Global Development Director – Digital, Kantar
14:00 – 14:30 – Panel Discussion: User Consent and Privacy
How is user consent collected for CTV campaigns and is the practice universal? This panel will discuss user consent and privacy best practices with a focus on targeting approaches and data management.
Moderated by Ninon Vagner, Privacy & Compliance Manager, IAB Europe with the following panelists:
- Lukas Rottled, Marketing Solutions Engineer, OneTrust
- Bart Sieswerda, Director, Business Development, Benelux & Nordics, Rakuten Advertising
- Alex Cone, Senior Director, Product Management, IAB Tech Lab
Thanks to the support from our event partner OneTrust, we are delighted to make this a free-to-attend industry event for everyone working in digital advertising and marketing.