Post Third-Party Cookie Task Force
The Post Third-Party Cookie Taskforce is a joint taskforce put together by IAB Europe and IAB France. Its mission is to enlist a broad network of European stakeholders to support the emergence of a technical outcome or outcomes in which comprehensive individual privacy control and responsible addressable internet advertising coexist safely and comfortably, to support a rich and diverse universe of online content and services available at low or no cost to users.
- Andrew Hayward-Wright, IAB Europe Programmatic Advisor
- Charles-Henri Hénault, VP Product Ads platform, Criteo
- Thibault Montanier, Data Manager and Integration Specialist, Sirdata
- Noël Jaffré, Senior Director, Solutions Consulting, Index Exchange
Taskforce Focus 2020
The taskforce will follow closely the discussion at W3C and at IAB Tech Lab with Project Rearc in order to appropriately feedback into the Accountability and Addressability proposals and provide a unique set of skills and European perspective in order to find a way for the digital advertising industry in the post third-party cookie era.
Taskforce Working Groups
The taskforce currently has three working groups as per the following:
- Accountability Working Group
- Addressability Working Group
- W3C Working Group
Interested in joining the Post Third-Party Taskforce?
For more information on the Post Third-Party Taskforce please contact:
Colombe Michaud (michaud [at] iabeurope.eu)