Disrupt. Adapt. Reinvent. – Book your Pass for Interact 2018 in Milan on the 23-24 May 2018
Join us in Milan on 23-24 May to gain insights from top industry leaders across Europe’s digital advertising ecosystem!
Online Advertising is ever more significant, useful and interwoven into the lives of Europe’s consumers; yet all the growth there are many challenges for those in the industry. Interact with its track record of incisive guidance from senior leaders and unrivalled networking opportunities is always a must-attend event. In 2018 this is truer than ever. Interact will be in Milan, on 23-24 May just as GDPR becomes an operational reality with all that means for both consumers and marketers and how audiences are to be reached. And this is just one of the industry level changes you can expect.
- Interact is where leading European advertisers, industry experts, agencies and media owners gather for digital insights, debate and inspiration.
- The 2018 Interact Conference will take place in the buzzing city of Milan, Italy’s main industrial and financial capital and corporation hub home to thousands of the most important companies worldwide.
- The two-day conference will take place at SuperStudio Piu, in a unique post-industrial building and famous conference venue located in the recently renovated Fashion District in Milan.
- On the first night of the conference, we will come together for the Interact 2018 Gala dinner and the IAB Europe Research Awards & MIXX Awards Europe ceremony.
- At Interact 2018, Industry experts will discuss current GDPR and ePrivacy challenges through case studies, best practices, and trainings.
- The offer for the Early Bird Pass including the Gala dinner is limited.
- The offer for the Gala dinner only Pass is limited.
- Coffee and Lunch will be offered to all Early Bird Pass holders.
- By entering one of our awards competitions you can receive a further 30% discount on the Interact ticket price, find out more about the MIXX Awards Europe and IAB Europe Research Awards here. The offer to Awards entrants is limited.