Virtual Programmatic Day H1 Recordings
That’s a wrap on the first Virtual Programmatic Day of 2022!
The event brought together industry experts and thought-leaders to explore the latest trends, drivers, and barriers impacting programmatic trading in Europe. We watched two insightful Keynote presentations and four riveting panel discussions and audience Q&As. It was a fully interactive and engaging experience for everyone and we cannot wait for the next one.
Topics on the agenda included Identity and Privacy, CTV, Diversity and Inclusion, the future of programmatic and the ecosystem post cookies.
A big thank you to our event partners Quantcast and Yieldlove for helping to make this event possible!
The European Ecosystem: New Partnerships and Shift in Value
Opening keynote from Tom Suttle, Senior Digital Advertising Analyst at IAB Europe
Panel Discussion and Q&A – Identity and Privacy: New Approaches and Innovations
Moderated by Naïma Conton, Chief Operating Officer at Sirdata, this panel explored where we are at today and what innovations are available as we transition into a post-third-party cookie world. Naïma was joined by:
- Morwenna Beales, VP of Strategic Partnerships at ID5
- Paul Farrow, Senior Product Manager at Xandr
- Christer Ljones, Head of Data at Schibsted Marketing Services
Let The Cookie Crumble – The Countdown has Begun
Join Ilaria Zampori, General Manager at Quantcast Italy & Spain and Francesca Grassi Mantelli, Digital Marketing Cluster Lead at Vodafone as they dive into the Cookie countdown.
Panel Discussion and Q&A – CTV Deep Dive: The Programmatic Opportunity
This panel explored the CTV programmatic supply chain and the buying options available in Europe today.
The session was moderated by Lauren Bigland, Marketing Director EMEA at MediaMath, who was joined by:
- Sam Wilson, VP of Business Development and Enterprise Sales at Magnite Inc.
- Colin Kurth, Global Head of Biddable Media for GSK at Publicis Media
- Chris Kleinschmidt, Head of Platform Sales, EU at Samsung Ads
- Sarah Standke, Senior Account Executive at The Trade Desk
Panel Discussion and Q&A- Diversity & Inclusion: How can we make programmatic more accessible?
Our penultimate panel addressed how we can demand and drive diversity and inclusion in the European digital advertising industry.
Vytautas Paukštys, Founder of Eskimi moderated this session and was joined by:
- Amanda Cohrs, Senior Consultant Global Programmatic Advertising at ShowHeroes Group
- Jacqueline Boakye, VP, Customer Success EMEA at PubMatic
- Michael Olaye, Senior Business Development Manager at IAS
Panel Discussion and Q&A – Programmatic Advertising: Future Outlook
Our last panel explored programmatic innovations and what’s next for programmatic advertising as we look to ensure a sustainable future.
Moderated by Harriet Cunningham, UK Sales Director for Scibids, this panel featured:
- Guillaume Orsolini, Head of Sales at Yieldlove
- Elsa Demain-Griffiths, Digital Sales & Innovation Director at The Telegraph
- Ionut Ciobotaru, Co-CEO Verve Group
- Artur Semionov, Director of Product & Innovation, Xaxis EMEA
We can’t wait to see you at the next Virtual Programmatic Day!