IAB Europe Programmatic Mobile White Paper
Mobile is driving consumption and usage and as such it is driving advertising spend, the 2016 IAB Europe AdEx Benchmark report reveals that mobile display grew by 52.9%. Mobile is also the ‘most’ programmatic format and therefore the IAB Europe Programmatic Mobile white paper provides guidance around on how to maximise a programmatic mobile strategy.
It addresses the areas to consider when approaching mobile both as part of an omnichannel strategy and focusing on the key similarities and differentiators of the mobile programmatic landscape. The content draws on the new and emerging trends in mobile opportunities, how these can be accessed programmatically, and how to consider mobile as part of the overall programmatic mix. It also explores how the growth in mobile has impacted the planning and buying process, and how this will continue to evolve.
IAB Europe would like to thank the white paper leader that helped to edit and compile the final draft:
- Simon Halstead, Chair Programmatic Trading Committee, IAB Europe and Head of Demand Development International, Oath
And the white paper contributors that provided the content for the white paper:
- Shane Murphy, VP Marketing, AdRoll
- Lori Gubin, Director Product Marketing, Amobee (formerly Turn)
- Stewart Emerson, Global Product Marketing Director, Criteo
- Ziggy Lin, EMEA Measurement Lead, Facebook
- John Almeida, Senior Product Manager of Mobile, Improve Digital
- Alexander Waterman, Research Manager, Rocket Fuel
- Estelle Reale, Director of Marketing EMEA, Sublime Skinz