The Transparency & Consent (TCF) v2.0 is the product of 12 months of reflection begun in response to feedback from the market, notably publishers, and from EU Member State data protection authorities (DPAs). Launched on the 21st August 2019, the vision for TCF v2.0 is to provide enhanced transparency and choice to consumers and greater control to publishers. Please read the press release for full details.
IAB Europe in partnership with IAB Tech Lab hosted a TCF v2.0 information webinar on Friday 6th September for Publishers to present full details of the updated Technical Specifications and Policies for key constituents of the framework.
Watch the recording below of this webinar to learn the background of the TCF, why and how TCF 2.0 was created and how the new updates will impact and benefit agencies and advertisers. The webinar also features a Q&A session at the end. The full agenda and list of speakers are featured below.
- Stevan Randjelovic, Brand Safety Manager, GroupM
- Christoph Zippel, Senior Legal Counsel, RTL Group
- Jennifer Derke, Director of Product, Programmatic/Automation at the IAB Tech Lab
Presentation: TCF v2.0 (40 mins)
- The TCF Evolution
- TCF v2.0 Publishers’ Focus
- TCF v2.0 Policies Overview
- TCF v2.0 Data Processing Purposes
- TCF v2.0 Technical specifications
- Registration to TCF v2.0
Q&A (20 mins): All speakers
The slides can be found HERE.