Interact 2022 – Just One Week Left to Secure Your Early Bird Tickets!
IAB Europe’s Annual Flagship Event Interact is back and ready to welcome you from 25th – 26th May 2022 in Madrid and you have just one week left to get your tickets at an exceptional early bird rate.
Don’t miss out, secure your space today!
Interact is a must-attend event for the digital advertising and marketing industry. For more than a decade, leading European advertisers, industry experts, agencies & media owners have met, got inspired & shared best practices in different capital cities across Europe and we are very excited to welcome you all to Madrid.
In partnership with IAB Spain, we will be hosting two days of keynote speeches, panel discussions, and networking opportunities for you to join.
With a central theme of ‘Driving the Next Digital Decade,’ we will cover a full range of key topics on the agenda as we look to address and drive the digital advertising ecosystem forward. From the attention economy, CTV, and retail media, through to premium publisher’s advertising models, sustainability, the latest policy and regulatory developments, and more, we will dive deep into the next era of digital advertising.
A big thank you to all of our sponsors for helping to make this happen!
Get your Earlybird tickets here.
Latest Speakers Announced:
Alongside our Chief Economist, Daniel Knapp, and our Chairman Emeritus, Constantine Kamaras we have a fantastic line-up of speakers confirmed.
Check out our current list of speakers below:
- Carrie Timms, Director of Customer Marketing EMEA, Meta
- Ryan Martin, Global Business Marketing – Program Manager, TikTok
- Krystal Olivieri, Global Chief Innovation Officer, GroupM
- Brian O’Kelley, CEO and Co-Founder, Scope3
- Artur Semionov, Directo of Product & Innovation, Xaxis EMEA
- Remi Boudard, Market Director Iberia, Xandr
- Andrew Hayward-Wrigth, Partnerships Dirctor, SeenThis & Programmatic Advisor, IAB Europe
- Roberto González, Senior Researcher and Data Scientest, NEC Laboratories
- Antony Crocker, Head of Commercial Success Strategy, The Telegraph
- Augustin Decré, Managing Director, Southern Europe, Index Exchange
- Beatriz Pérez, Head of Sales, Samsung Ads, Italy and Spain
- Edward Wale, MD CTV, EMEA, Magnite Inc.
- Thomas Servatius, Co-CEO, Smartclip
- Piper Heitzler, Head of Growth, EMEA, Amobee
- Vincent Flood, Editor-in-Chief, VideoWeek
We look forward to seeing you there!