IAB Europe 2015 Research Awards winners
The winners were announced last night at the gala dinner held as part of IAB Europe’s Interact conference in Berlin (www.interactcongress.eu).
IAB Europe is pleased to announce the winners for its 2015 Research Awards; Ekstra Bladet, GIK, Yahoo!, Sky Media and Havas Media Group, BrandScience, Facebook and GfK, United Internet Media, Microsoft, Gemius, comScore and IAB UK.
The awards recognise and celebrate the contribution made to the development of the industry by innovative research projects and the teams behind them.
Alison Fennah, Executive Business Advisor for IAB Europe said: “Congratulations to all of our 2015 winners and highly commended entries, whose projects will become part of IAB Europe’s best practice libraries used and referenced by industry professionals. The quality of entries continues to improve each year demonstrating the importance of research for industry development.”
Rasmus Giese, CEO at United Internet Media said: “Gaining pan-European recognition for our research by winning an IAB Europe Research Award is a great achievement and we are very proud to have won the Multi-Screen category. Sharing best practices from across Europe is extremely valuable to the development of the digital advertising industry.”
The 2015 winning and highly commended entries are:
|Category: Brand Advertising Effectiveness|
|Winner: Ekstra Bladet||Pioneering datafusion leads to ground breaking results|
|Category: Consumer Attitudes and Behaviour|
|Winner: GIK||Best for planning 2014 – 360° market media study|
|Highly Commended:Yahoo!||In Flow: The real effect of native & content marketing|
|Winner: Sky Media and Havas Media Group||Mobilizing the facts – using a cutting-edge method to measure the effectiveness of mobile|
|Winner: BrandScience||Cross Screen Planning (CSP) tool|
|Category: Social Media|
|Winner: Facebook and GfK||GfK-Facebook Data Link
|Winner: United Internet Media||Multi Screen – A Peek Into The Living Room|
|Highly Commended:Microsoft||Sequential targeting cross screen advertising effectiveness|
|Category: Audience Measurement|
|Winner: Gemius||Behavioural Panel Synthesis™ (BPS™) – A New Horizon to Cross-Platform Measurement|
|Highly Commended:comScore||Mobile Metrix: Measuring audience behaviours across smartphones and tablets|
|Category: Best Use of Research Budget|
|Winner: IAB UK||Content and Native Consumer Research|
About the IAB Europe Research Awards
The IAB Europe Research Awards are an opportunity for the digital marketing industry to recognise and celebrate the contribution made to the development of the industry by innovative research projects and the teams behind them.
Winning projects will become part of the IAB Europe expanding library of proof points for industry professionals to use in their strategies and daily work. Each project can be entered for up to three relevant categories in the following list:
- Brand Advertising Effectiveness – projects that demonstrate the contribution of digital advertising to brand key performance indicators (KPIs) such as awareness, purchase intent or perception
- Consumer Attitudes and Behaviour – projects that shed light on consumer media consumption, their views on digital media and what this means for the advertiser
- Mobile – advertising research projects that include results specific to usage of a mobile device
- Video –research projects that include results specific to digital video advertising or consumption (NEW category for 2015)
- Social Media – advertising research projects that include results on specific social media campaigns
- Multi-Screen – research projects that include results on consumer use of multiple screens
- Audience Measurement – projects that have contributed a significant development into how digital audiences are measured; this might be within a market or apply to a specific audience group
- Best Use of Research Budget – projects that have made use of a specified limited budget for a piece of research
Nick Hiddleston, Worldwide Research Director, ZenithOptimedia was Chairman of the 2015 Jury which and was joined by Paul Hardcastle, Director, International Consumer Research at Yahoo!, Ariane Längsfeld, European Brand Manager – Media & Digital at Millward Brown, Pawel Kolenda, Research Director at IAB Poland and Tuncay Yavuz, IAB Turkey Board Member, Head of Technical Committee on Measurement and Digital Director at OMD Turkey.
Please contact: Marie-Clare Puffett, Research and Marketing Coordinator, email@example.com