IAB Europe Webinar: GDPR One Year On. Lessons Learned.
10 AM BST / 11 AM CEST – Wednesday, 17 April
IAB Europe’s Education Committee member iubenda will be leading a discussion in our upcoming webinar GDPR One Year On. Lessons Learned. Join this webinar not only to get a better understanding of what GDPR is and what it entails for you, but also to take a look at some concrete compliance traps tied to the regulation.
Following a succinct breakdown of the key aspects of GDPR, we will then review five common GDPR pitfalls and solutions to them:
- Thinking the GDPR does not apply to you because you’re based outside of the US or do not have EU-based users
- Failing to maintain proofs of consent / not being able to demonstrate that valid consent was collected
- Not knowing the difference between the controller and the processor, and more importantly, which applies to your situation
- Failing to create and maintain records of your processing activities
- Not collecting separate consents for separate purposes (e.g. Using a sign-up form to collect consent for only for product updates while intending to send both product updates and third-party offers to the email list)
The webinar will conclude with a Q&A session, giving you the opportunity to have your most pressing questions answered by experts in the field.
Moderator and presenter: