IAB Europe Webinar – A Complete Overview of the Transparency & Consent Framework – 25 September
Join this webinar to gain insight into the IAB Europe Transparency & Consent Framework.
The IAB Europe Transparency & Consent Framework is an open-source, not-for-profit industry standard that helps all parties in the digital advertising chain ensure that they comply with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation and ePrivacy Directive when processing personal data or accessing and/or storing information on a user’s device, such as cookies, advertising identifiers, device identifiers and other tracking technologies.
We are pleased to invite you to the next IAB Europe Transparency & Consent Framework Webinar, which will take place on Tuesday 25 September at 15.30 – 18.00 CEST.
With this webinar, IAB Europe aims to offer a complete overview of the Transparency & Consent Framework to date including a deep dive into:
- Policy Documentations
- Technical Specifications
- Practical Implementations
- Townsend Feehan, CEO, IAB Europe
- Matthias Matthiesen, Director – Public Policy & Privacy, IAB Europe
- Dennis Buchheim, SVP & GM, IAB Tech Lab
- Julia Shullman, VP, Chief Privacy Counsel, AppNexux
- Jennifer Derke, Director of Product Programmatic, IAB Tech Lab
- Somer Simpson, Head of Product and Growth, Quantcast
- Pooja Kapoor, Head of GDPR & Data Trust Initiatives
- Christer Ljones, Head of Product advertising strategy, Schibsted Media
- Jonas Dobravolskas, Product Director, AdForm
- Stevan Randjelovic, Brand Safety Manager, EMEA, GroupM
To attend this webinar, please register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1660565315784997889
Please find the agenda outline below: