Disrupt. Adapt. Reinvent. – Early Bird Passes are now available for Interact 2018!
We’re looking forward to seeing you in Milan for Interact 2018 on the 23-24 May 2018.
Digital is accepted as a disruptive force. But what happens when the digital landscape itself faces radical change? How are Europe’s leaders preparing their people and their businesses? The importance of digital advertising to business growth will only increase. This year IAB Europe’s Interact brings you stakeholders who will share their vision of the industry in 2018 and beyond.
- The offer for the Early Bird Pass with Gala dinner is limited.
- The offer for the Early Bird Pass including the Gala dinner is limited.
- The offer for the Gala dinner only Pass is limited.
- Coffee and Lunch will be offered to all Early Bird Pass holders.
- By entering one of our awards competitions you can receive a further 30% discount on the Interact ticket price, find out more about the MIXX Awards Europe and IAB Europe Research Awards here. The offer to Awards entrants is limited.
- Rob Norman, Advisor and former Chief Digital Officer, GroupM
- Amelia Torode, Futurologist
- Franck Sineau, Head of Media, Richemont
- Giovanni Buttarelli, European Data Protection Supervisor, European Commission
- Dora Michail, Managing Director, The Telegraph Digital
- Carsten Schwecke, Chief Digital Officer, Media Impact GmbH & Co. KG
- Anthony Hitching, Digital Advertising Operations Director, Financial Times
- Erol Foyern, Founder & CEO, ProgRox
- John Montgomery, VP Brand Safety, GroupM
- Daniel Knapp, Senior Director, Media & Advertising, IHS Markit
- Neil Bowman, VP, Advertising Technology at BBC Worldwide
- Steve Lok, Martech Thought Leader, The Economist
- Ciaran O’Kane, Chief Executive Office, ExchangeWire
- Rob Beeler, Founder, Beeler.Tech
- Constantine Kamaras, Chairman, IAB Europe
This year, IAB Europe will also make a €5 donation to the Worldwide Fund for Nature (WWF) for every delegate attending Interact 2018.